Effortlessly move your enterprise’s existing FAQ content into your virtual assistant knowledge.
Why You Need Knowledge AI
IVA’s ability to answer questions is central to its success while leveraging the existing wealth of information available from your website pages, documents from the cloud drives or enterprise content management system
Kore Knowledge AI extraction engine allows you to quickly and easily extract and synthesize information and use that to train virtual assistant that answer FAQs automatically and intelligently.
Extract, Review, Train and Publish FAQs from Web URLs, Structured & Unstructured Documents in minutes, with Zero Coding
Provide your data source
- Provide unstructured content in the format of web pages, PDFs, documents or structured content in CSV or JSON formats to the engine to extract information. It just takes a few seconds.
Review extracted content
- Verify all the questions and answers extracted for correctness. Modify responses to best suit the bot persona.
Add to your Knowledge collection
- Select extracted questions and add it selectively to appropriate taxonomy nodes in your VA Knowledge collection.
Train and Publish
- Add synonyms and alternate questions to augment the virtual assistant’s understanding of user Intent for FAQ detection.
Update content for freshness
- The platform provides the ability to update parts of the VA knowledge based on the updates from your content management system, without impacting other FAQs or the training provided.