One platform for all your enterprise virtual assistant needs
Kore Platform offers a unique blend of conversational AI and digital user experience. The low-code virtual assistant platform provides a secure, scalable, and superior end-to-end solution to design, built, test, and deploy AI-powered virtual assistants.
The platform’s key components include:
- Conversation Designer
- Task Execution Framework
- Digital Views
- Natural Language Processing Engines
- Enterprise-grade Compliance Controls
A Robust, Flexible and End-to-End Virtual Assistant Platform
Conversation designer is the simplest and most natural way to design a virtual assistant. Using the conversation designer you can:
- Design and capture complex business requirements and use-cases
- Design the conversation by simply entering bot-user messages
- Examine the various paths the conversation can take
- Understand how different conversations are linked
Task Execution Framework
The Kore Platform provides a complete set of features and capabilities for building virtual assistants to satisfy business requirements. The task execution framework of the platform is equipped to accommodate standard and custom integrations to nearly all existing systems to fulfill workflows.
Using this framework you can:
- Design logic-driven business processes
- Trigger multi-pronged system-to-system workflows
- Modify and post information in enterprise systems
- Pull reports
- Get timely and relevant alerts
- Answer FAQs
Unlike regular chat or messaging app-based interactions, digital views provide an appealing and intuitive interface to boost user engagement.
The digital views of Kore Platform:
- Has a unique blend of conversational experience and digital user experience (UX)
- Provides a rich set of inbuilt widgets libraries for a proactive display of information
- Supports a variety of templates that can be readily used to develop bot responses
- Has a UI form designer that provides all the required components needed to develop virtually any form specific to a business need
Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engines
Users naturally tend to use different types of words, syntax, and styles. An intelligent, well-trained, conversational virtual assistant of Kore is able to account for these nuances while understanding the intent and context of a user’s request.
The Kore Platform uses three NLP engines to ensure high accuracy in processing user’s inputs:
- Fundamental meaning (FM) engine that uses semantic rule and language context
- Machine learning (ML) engine that uses statistical modeling and neural networks
- Knowledge graph (KG) engine that uses bot ontology
Make your virtual assistants available on channels where your customers and employees are. Virtual assistants built on our platform can:
- Easily be enabled on over 40 channels with few clicks
- Continue the same conversation across channels in multiple languages
Security and Compliance Controls
Deliver enterprise-grade security, scalability, and extensibility in your virtual assistants. Our platform enables you to handle and control the entire enterprise virtual assistant development life cycle, including support for multi-developer collaboration, the ability to maintain multiple versions and environments, maker-checker processes, and more.
Kore Platform supports the following enterprise features: