to meet enterprise needs
Every organization wants choice and has unique needs and requirements in terms of performance, security, and scalability – and meeting them all can be a tricky task.
At Kore.ai, we understand the value of flexibility. The platform offers highly scalable enterprise-grade deployment options and security that meets virtually any business requirement. It supports on-premise, cloud and hybrid deployment options. In addition, the platform also supports horizontal scaling and offers standard back-end infrastructure components such as NodeJS and MongoDB.
over your VA infrastructure
Virtual Assistants handle confidential business information such as customer contact details, invoices, and business intelligence. Due to this, data security and privacy have the utmost importance.
The Kore.ai on-premise deployment gives you total control and visibility into your data, hardware and software, as well as the security measures used for physical access control. The platform also supports different cluster configurations of variable sizes.
to scale with AWS or Azure
The platform supports AWS and Azure hosting, ensuring hassle-free connectivity, high availability with minimal IT.
- Affordable – The subscription-based model eliminates the need for costly infrastructure.
- Best in class Security – Standard, compliant and certified infrastructure.
- Scalability – Easily scale to meet business demand.
- Connectivity – Achieve efficiency through built-in redundancy.
Scalability and Flexibility of the Cloud without Losing the Security and Control of On-Prem
Create a mixed environment where our platform runs on the cloud but can still securely connect to your on-premise applications. The Kore.ai Cloud Connector acts as an agent that runs behind your firewall, within your company’s intranet or perimeter network (DMZ), to provide secure data exchanges between our cloud-based platform and your on-premise applications.
- The platform contacts the Connector Gateway with an assistant request.
- The Connector Gateway relays the request to the Connector Agent, which is installed and securely configured in your on-premises intranet or DMZ to interact with your enterprise applications.
- Responses from your applications are sent back through the Connector Gateway to the platform for processing.
- Optionally, you can enable your on-premise applications to push data, such as alert messages, to the platform using webhooks.